My daughter gets blue hands and blue feet when she gets cold is that raunauds?

Dr. Edward Smith
Neurology

Raynaud's syndrome (or blanching of the limbs) is exactly what you describe .
However this is not a disease--it is a syndrome which can be caused by multiple disorders. This needs evaluation by a doctor.

Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Martin Raff
Patients with Reynaud's usually have their distal extremities turn white and quite painful when exposed to cold. Although your daughter may have a similar condition would need more facts and exam.
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Raynauds

possibly advisable to wear warm socks and mittens to avoid the temperature changes also should seek medical evaluation to determine if there is an underlying medical issue-thyroid ,connective tissue

In brief: Raynauds

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Clarene Cress
Raunauds is more a specific spasm of the blood vessels and the fingers acturally turn white and numb and then become blue discolored as blood returns to the area. Blue hands and feet with getting cold sounds more like normal vasoconstriction.

In brief: Maybe

You didn't provide us with the age of your daughter. Babies under a year or so do this as a way to preserve body heat .
It is a natural event and disappears if the room is hot or they are in warm a=water. If she is a teen or adult I would suspect Raynaud's.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Jane Van Dis