Does anyone know of amphetamine in college causing any birth defects or reproductive harm later?

In brief: Hard to say
Males get a bit of a pass on this, since sperm are generated millions at a time and the healthiest do the deed.
But women have a finite number of eggs. Her toxic exposures in her lifetime may add up to an altered egg with problems later. I have taken care of kids and young adults born to amphetamine users. Some had minor chromosome defects present in the egg at conception.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. David Bergman
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Amphetamines
All medications have a certain amount of time that they remain in a person's body.
Exposure years ago to amphetamines will not have any affect on fertility or increase the risk of birth defects. Exposure during pregnancy may have ill effects. Consult with your OB if this occurs.

In brief: Amphetamines
Dr. David Bergman
Dr. David Bergman
Dr. Cindy Juster