Can i start my 11 month old bub on cows milk. He has his daily nutrients veggies fish meat fruit dairy and can I give him pentivite. Drops in hismilk?

Dr. Jayashree Vasa

Usually we recommend to start cows milk at 1 year of age.
Also try to wean off bottles by one year of age to sippy cup. If your child is eating a balanced diet then he doesnot need pentivite drops. But he needs to have blood test done by one year of age to see if he is anemic. If his hemoglobin is normal then he doesnt need any vitamin drops added to his milk.

Dr. Jayashree Vasa
Dr. Jayashree Vasa
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Cow's Milk

We usually wait until a child is a year of age, but if your child is thriving we can be flexible and start him on whole milk at 11 months.
You can give the vitamin drops direpctly or place in milk.

In brief: Cow's Milk

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Shontae Buffington