My tongue is thicker than it b4 i had my stroke or seizure and has some little white patches on them I am going by what other people tell me just wond?

Dr. Adam Lewis
Neurosurgery

In brief: Stroke

A stroke can lead to difficulty speaking and weakness and numbness in the facial and mouth muscles leaving a person with the sensation of a thick tongue.
The tongue difficulties will lessen over time. The white patches may signify thrush which is a yeast infection of the mouth. After a stroke and with diabetes, yeast infections are common and reflect a weakened immune system.

In brief: Stroke

Dr. Adam Lewis
Dr. Adam Lewis
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine