I have an autonomic nervous system disorder, it is called pots my BP drops when I stand up and if I sit up to long can anyone help me I can't get help?

POTS. You're lucky you don't have also have its cousin called pans--- cuz then, you'd have what most women dread to have to face everyday, pots &pans! lol anyways, this is an autonomic system problem which a neurologist can help you regulate. There are several options for medication to control the symptoms.