My blood pressure is normal but my heart rate is high. What does that mean & what kind if doc do I need to see. I do feel dizzy all the time?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Maybe need activity

How high matters, but it may be a question of getting more activity/exercise into your daily routine.
It would be something a family doctor/gp can consider and only refer you to a heart specialist if needed. The dizziness may be related and might help diagnose the problem. Ask questions until you understand the answers. Consider taking notes so the next doctor will get a clear idea. Best!

In brief: Maybe need activity

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine