Should I be working in a food kitchen with moluscum on my lower stomach/genital area?

Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: Moluscum and work
As long as the area is covered, there should not be an issue with you working in a kitchen.
Obviously, hand washing is imperative. But moluscum in the areas you mention should not preclude you from kitchen work.

In brief: Moluscum and work
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine
In brief: Can be OK
Molluscum is an infectious virus.
It spreads by direct contact. So it is most important for you to wash your hands completely before handling things in the kitchen or before contact with others.

In brief: Can be OK
Molluscum is an infectious virus.
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Troy Ross
In brief: Should be no problem
If you do have molluscum in the areas you describe then keeping them covered and good hand washing will keep this from being an issue.

In brief: Should be no problem
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger