I had a really light period and have some symptoms of pregnancy but home pregnancy test are negative should I do a blood test? And could I be pregnant

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology
In brief: Get that blood test.
It is very important that you get the appropriate blood test(s) because it would help to confirm if you are pregnant.
It could also help indicate another possible reason for your symptoms, like ectopic pregnancy, a serious condition that could affect future fertility, or worse. The blood tests for b-hcg can detect it after implantation or 6-12 days after ovulation. Urine tests are also good.

In brief: Get that blood test.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Need to know !
A blood pregnancy test will clarify your situation.
It is important to know whether you have an early pregnancy or even an ectopic pregnancy (tubal) that can be life threatening !

In brief: Need to know !
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Jonathan Jassey