I had a messed up period and I have the signs if pregnancy but Alli the test have came back negative I haven't dive a blood test though?

Dr. Luis Gonzalez

In brief: Get the test

Blood testing for the pregnancy hormone is very accurate.
Get it done ! it may be very important specially if you have an ectopic pregnancy since early pregnancy symptoms are no different for a normal and abnormal pregnancy.

In brief: Get the test

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez

In brief: When did you test?

Did you wait until a missed period? Can repeat in a week with a first morning void.
Blood test can help with this - but remember that missing a period has a number of possible causes. Take care.

In brief: When did you test?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Get that blood test.

It is very important that you get the appropriate blood test(s) because it would help to confirm if you are pregnant.
It could also help indicate another possible reason for your symptoms, like ectopic pregnancy, a serious condition that could affect future fertility, or worse. The blood tests for b-hcg can detect it after implantation or 6-12 days after ovulation. Urine tests are also good.

In brief: Get that blood test.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham