I have had an ongoing headache on right side of head for four days now. Any ideas? Doc has me on fierocet, xanaflex, and amitriptyline.

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Second opinion?

Headaches can be caused by a number of possibilities.
These include hormonal fluctuations, dehydration, muscle tension, sinus/allergy issues, infections, migraines, tumors, and a number of other medical issues. If not improving, it may be time for a second opinion, or time to seek the help of a neurologist.

In brief: Second opinion?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Have you seen

A neurologist? Were you on these meds before the headache? In what order were they added? No easy answer, but would get back to your doc soon.

In brief: Have you seen

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich