But for like a 2 months my ankles they start a swollen , I have veins in my rigth foot, what can I do?

Dr. Mathew John
Podiatry
In brief: Multiple reasons
Swelling of the the ankles can be as simple as mild inflammation or complex as a biomechanical deformity of the foot/ankle.
See a foot/ankle specialist for a full evaluation.

In brief: Multiple reasons
Dr. Mathew John
Dr. Mathew John
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Many issues
To clarify this issue you need to look at what else you take, what other health issues you have.
If you have varicose veins consider support stocking. Your physician or a vascular doctor can also help arraange for special fitting of the stockings. You health status needs clarification first.

In brief: Many issues
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Arnon Rubin