Colon cancer fluid filled in stomach can anyone tell survival period?2nd line chemo going on...Cetuximab n folfri

In brief: Confused???

I do not know what you mean by colon cancer fluid in stomach are you talking about ascites which is a free fluid in the abdomen or there is an abnormal connection because of the cancer between the colon and the stomach either way this is an advance cancer if surgery is not an option chemotherapy do not do much for colon cancer simply follow your doctor instruction and hope for the best.

In brief: Confused???

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery