I am having ear pain in both ears for a few weeks now. I'm using ear drops. The pain goes away for a little while but comes back again. Whats up with me?

Ear Pains - Weeks. Ear pains for weeks? Time to get your ears examined. Many causes: ear infections, plugged eustachian tubes, tooth grinding, arthritis in the temporamandibular joints, referred pain from throat sources -- all possibilities. Go see your doctor to see which one.
Not always ear. Have you seen someone who has examined you? The nerves in the neck and ear have 'crossed wires' and sometimes, one hurts when it's really the other that's the problem. If those are drops you bought from a drugstore without a prescription, they may be masking a chronic ear infection or a throat problem. Get yourself examined soon so you can be sure you're treating yourself right.