With a TSH level on 3/15 was .1 taken again on 4/17 the result was .40, my current doctor does not appear to be worried, should I be?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: TSH
Tsh levels can fluctuate based on various factors.
Are you taking medications such as levothroxine for hypothyroidism? If so, your second TSH result .40 is within the recommended target range. If you are not taking levothyroxine, your first result .1 is slightly on the lower side, you may have subclinical hyperthyroidism. So it would all depend on the context. Talk to your doctor.

In brief: TSH
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: No
These levels are normal.
Ranges to worry about are 5-10. Treatment may not be indicated until the level is over 10.

In brief: No
These levels are normal.
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. Vicken Poochikian