I have a spinal disc herniation l4-l5 and a severe left leg pain. I'm trying to avoid surgery, doing exercises, but will it heal on its own? Mri att

Pinched Nerve. It can take up to 6 months to go away on its own. I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.
It depends. If you are not suffering from disabling recurrent low back pain, you may take the conservative nonsurgical approach as you are doing. Most pain from minor herniated disc improves from physical therapy, nsaid, proper sitting posture and avoidance of over straining. Herniated disc may persist.
Wait for 6-8 weeks. If no relief after 8 weeks and herniated disc is also on left side and co-relates well with the symptoms then you should consider surgery. Usually surgery will relieve leg pain but back pain may persist.