Doctors say im fine, liver tenderness after drinking, slightly increasedalt/bilirubin/totalprotein, 2months later back to normal except ALT 3 points above, i still get tenderness after drinking, ?

Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Alcohol bad for you

Some people cannot tolerate alcohol.
You may be one of them. For optimal health, consider totally staying away from alcohol. You may have genetics that put you at risk for liver damage at what might be 'normal' levels of alcohol intake for other people.

In brief: Alcohol bad for you

Some people cannot tolerate alcohol.
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: So, don't drink

I don't say this morally.
If it hurts - don't do it. It can't be much clearer a message, can it? Whatever those doctors mean, they are feeling your tenderness. You are too young to accept a lifetime of discomfort and worse. There might come a time when moderate drinking will be fine - but it is not now. Best!

In brief: So, don't drink

I don't say this morally.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Arnon Rubin