Which type of doctor is the specialist to diagnose and treat add in a child?

Psychiatrist. A child psychiatrist would be best for treatment. A psychologist may be able to diagnose it.
2 can. Your pediatrician should be able to do that. But for further management he/she may refer you to a pediatric psychiatrist.