What is the best cure for nail fungus infection toe nail? That actually works. Please help

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I believed

Amisil oral is the gold standard.
I use an off label pulsing regimen in place of the standard 90 consecutive day treatment.

In brief: I believed

Amisil oral is the gold standard.

In brief: Many possibilities

Topical solutions, oral medications, laser treatments, surgical removal, homeopathic remedies, etc.
The most used treatment is oral Lamisil (terbinafine) tablets once daily for 90 days. See a podiatrist for what may be best for your specific needs and expectations.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Stuart Erner
Bariatrics

In brief: Toenail fungus Rxs

Toenail fungus ( onchymycoses) can be treated by topical therapy, anti-fungal antibiotics or laser therapy.
I would have the toenails examined to determine the best option based on the severity of the condition.

In brief: Toenail fungus Rxs