What are symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (ocd)? Can it impact studying? I'm in high school.

Ocd. Obsessive–compulsive disorder (ocd) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry; by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing the associated anxiety; or by a combination of such obsessions and compulsions. Any type of this obsessive behavior could certainly affect ones ability to adequately perform their school work. Get eval.