Can you tell me if I have cured my self from panic attacks write me how.?

Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology

In brief: A different question

If u suddenly found yourself in a very dangerous situation, u'd want your body to prepare u to escape it or survive it.
What u experience as uncomfortable panic might help save your life one day. Of course, if your body is preparing u for an emergency when there really isn't anything life-threatening happening, it can be maddening. Consider asking "how well have i learned to manage panic attacks?".

In brief: A different question

Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Ana Adelstein

In brief: Don't know if you

have cured yourself from panic attacks.
In order to get an interchange with a provider - you would need to use Health Tap Prime.

In brief: Don't know if you

have cured yourself from panic attacks.