Can you tell me if i haven't smoked since about 2 weeks before christmas of 2013 will i pass my urine drug test?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Smoked what??

If you are talking about marijuana, it is highly likely that 5 months out, even if you were a daily heavy user of marijuana, that it would be negative by now.
I have seen some people test positive 3 months out, but that is the longest I have seen, and that was in a very heavy user who was also very heavy (thc accumulates in fat -the more fat, the more accumulation). If tobacco, it'll be negative.

In brief: Smoked what??

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Steven Seres