How "old " is "too old " for neurosurgery for tn? 

Dr. Karl Schultz
Neurosurgery
In brief: Depends on health
While there is no real 'cut off' age for surgical treatment of tn, it is generally known that older individuals, and patients with more medical conditions, can have more post operative complications and slower recovery.
Rather than age, general health needs to be considered. I have operated on "healthy" 70 - 80 year olds with this condition with no problems.

In brief: Depends on health
Dr. Karl Schultz
Dr. Karl Schultz
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Consult your surgeon
I recommend that you consult with your surgeon about the specifics of your aliment as it is difficult to give you that individual attention that you need.
Wishing you the best.

In brief: Consult your surgeon
Wishing you the best.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian