What do you suggest if I'm in need of some serious dental work missing teeth cavitys ect. What is my best choice in dentists?

General dentist. for examination, x-rays, treatment or referral to a dental specialist (endodntist, periodontist, orthodontist or oral surgeon). Good luck.
Referral. Your best bet is to ask your friends, neighbors, co-workers, or family for a personal recommendation. Most of our new patients come from our current patient referrals. I'm confident there's someone in your town that can make your smile picture perfect.