What do you recommend if i take 20mg of prozac( fluoxetine) evert day for depression; yesterday i bought some st johns wort (5000mg tablets), can what do you recommend if i take them together?

Dr. Andrew Ho

In brief: Why?

If you are not happy with prozac, (fluoxetine) talk to your doctor. If you are not happy with your doctor, get another doctor. I don't understand why you bought st.
John's wort before you know what to do with it? The issue here is not whether combining Prozac (fluoxetine) with st. John's wort is good idea for you. The even more important problem is how to repair your relationship with your doctor.

In brief: Why?