What do you advise if i want advice on how to taper off Suboxone and subutex with what I have left , how should I do this?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Stopping Suboxone

Why do you want to stop the buprenorphine? It is probably helping you stay off dangerous opiates.
You should discuss tapering with your doctor. It's a lot easier to stop after being tapered by your doctor. You have a risk of relapsing back on opiates within the next six months if you too abruptly quit. We can't adequately advise you more about that here on this site. Please seek a professional.

In brief: Stopping Suboxone

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Vikram Patel