If my fiance has cerebal palsy, would my future baby have it to?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: No....
Cerebral palsy is caused by low oxygen to the brain due to multiple reasons, including a bleed into brain, period of anoxia or hypoxia (no or low oxygen) to brain; this may occur in utero to the fetus, or an injury during or after birth.
It may be anything from a very mild neurologic impairment to severe brain damage. It does not, in and of itself affect fertility, and should not be hereditary.

In brief: No....
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Very unlikely
CP is a disorder of movement and posture related to an injury to the brain at any point from pregnancy up to age 3.
The origin could be low oxygen,meningitis or other agent. These are issues that are not inherited. Your future baby would have the same risk of CP as any other baby, which is small.

In brief: Very unlikely
Dr. Jonathan Jassey