What do you suggest if I have body escama and it really sucks its embarrassing and i was wondering if anyone new how to get rid of the itchy ugly red bump?

Dr. Marc Wager

In brief: Steroids+moisturizer

The best treatment is steroid cream (hydrocortisone) and moisturizers; you can use over the counter hydrocortisone, but your physician can prescribe a stronger one, which will work better. In addition, I would use moisturizing soaps or non-soap cleansers.
Humidifiers may help also by moisturizing the air. Eczema may also improve by avoiding allergens, so you may want to get tested...

In brief: Steroids+moisturizer

Dr. Warren Strudwick