What to do if I have a migraine and took 2 Excedrin migraine pill at 7:30am. Still have the migraine!?

Migraine. You need to see a neurologist.We now have much more effective medicines for migraine.You may also need migraine prevention drug.
Urgent Care. At this point, if the headaches are still refractory, an abortive medication such as dihydroergotamine (DHE), sumatriptan (Imitrex) or one of the newer triptan medications is often prescribed. See a doctor at the Urgent Care for an abortive migraine treatment.
Migraine. Definitely see your MD 1st and also check with your dentist also - Are you clenching or grinding your teeth at night or during the day- In that case you may need a Night guard to protect the teeth. Also there is a type of night guard the is called an NTI which may help headaches.