I have a problem with my penis called hyspospadia. I want to know if I have a chance to produce a baby?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Hypospadia/fertility
In certain primitive cultures an incision was made in the bxxe of the penis to produce a hypospadia resulting in infertility.
If you are still able to ejaculate with a release of semen intravaginally then it probably doesn't matter. If the defect is close to the base of the penis then you'll have to produce a specimen, have it washed and inseminated into your partner.

In brief: Hypospadia/fertility
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Ankush Bansal
It should not affect fertility.
However, it may affect intercourse depending on the severity. In that case, you may need alternate forms of fertilization.

It should not affect fertility.
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Amr Azim
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Yes you can
Problems to consider: problems with erection, sperm dribbling at ejaculation.
Evaluation: exam by a urologist for testicular descent and associated abnormalities sperm analysis, antisperm antibodies. Sometimes abnormalities are found but many can be addressed through intrauterine insemination or assisted reproductive technologies.

In brief: Yes you can
Dr. Amr Azim
Dr. Amr Azim
Dr. Jonathan Jassey