What do you advise if i had a chest X-ray last thursday march 6, 2014. I'm still waiting for the results. How long do I have to wait ?

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine

In brief: Office manager

My advice is to ask to speak with office manager of office where exam was obtained or physician that ordered exam and not just speak with receptionist.
Office manager wants to maintain reputable reputation of facility.

In brief: Office manager

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Matthew Ostrom
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Call your doctor

It takes about 5 minutes for the study images to be available, about 1 minute to read a chest xray, another one to dictate the study.
There is no excuse to not have the study read at this point, I would imagine the problem is on the communication of the results to you the patient, unfortunately a common problem in this day and age.

In brief: Call your doctor

Dr. Matthew Ostrom
Dr. Matthew Ostrom
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology