I am only 18, and I have an overwhelming desire for a baby and marriage with my boyfriend.?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Marriage

You would benefit from slowing down and talking with a mental health professional who could help you understand this intense drive.
It may point to some aspects of your life that you are unaware of, you have nothing to lose by talking to a caring professional. Best.

In brief: Marriage

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Neil Liebowitz

In brief: Careful

You may push him away by being so aggressive.
You both need to be ready or you will have to deal with the consequences of being a single parent with an absent father. If it is meant to be it will happen.

In brief: Careful

Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Cindy Juster