I am a guy 33 years old, and my penis size is 4 inches in erection. What can I do?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Small but normal
4 inches erect, although small, is within normal range and is large enough to be fully functional, & long enough for penetration, unless you are significantly overweight.
After puberty, no penis will enlarge with hormonal (testosterone) stimulation. So called penile elongation surgery in facts divides suspensory ligament, does not give any true additional length and may impair function.

In brief: Small but normal
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Is there a problem?
The question is, "do you have a functional problem?" if you have successful and satisfying performance then size really should not matter. I agree with dr klauber that you are within the normal range and treatments are unlikely to help.
You should see your urologist and review your concerns. Counseling may also be useful but we do not have a full history from you. Best wishes.

In brief: Is there a problem?
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Marsha Davis