I got a blood test and my doctor said that I got lymphocytosis, what to do?

Ask what it means. A few extra lymphocytes in your blood may be chasing off a virus that will never become symptomatic, or may indicate a viral illness (how do you FEEL?), whooping cough, a tumor of lymphoid marrow cells, or just being a bit stressed. As with all lab tests, the clinical picture makes all the difference. If there's abnormal cells, it's more worrisome.
Lymphocytosis. Tere are several causes of an increase in lymphocytes (lymphocytosis). These are blood cells that fight infection. The usual cause is a viral infection and this is a normal reaction. If however it is more serious then he would usually order more tests.to find out a less common cause.