I am 30 yrs old and still have two of my baby teeth. I want to know should they be pulled?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Manage space

If baby tooth removed you will have space that needs to be actively managed.
Talk this over with your dentist. You may need space maintenance, tooth movement, implant/crown, bridge, etc. It's more complex than just doing an extraction.

In brief: Manage space

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Depends

If they are healthy, functional, and esthetic then they are fine.
If they are not , then you may wish to have them removed and implants with crowns placed. The most critical concern is the preservation of bone to allow implants later if you choose to keep the teeth now. Also depends on location --front or back. No set rule. Ask your Dentist for options. I have patients in 60's with baby teeth.

In brief: Depends

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Ronald Hsu
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: No problem no pull

At this point, unless they are causing problems (functional or esthetics) you nigh be better off leaving them as they are.
If you pull them, then we would need to consider replacement options or space closure options. Consult a dentist AND an orthodontist to see what your best paths would be.

In brief: No problem no pull

Dr. Ronald Hsu
Dr. Ronald Hsu

In brief: See your dentist

Sometimes baby teeth don't loosen when the permanent teeth come in.
Your dentist may want to pull the baby teeth to give more room for your permanent teeth and prevent crowding.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Retained baby teeth

It's not uncommon to see some baby teeth retained at age 30.
Eventually, retained baby teeth are lost and will need to be replaced. Dental implants are modern dentistry's best option for replacing these teeth.

In brief: Retained baby teeth

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Howard Banner
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

Whether or not to pull remaining baby teeth depends on whether they are in the front or back of your mouth, how much of the root is left , whether they are in good position relative to the bite plane and will the spaces need to be replaced.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Howard Banner
Dr. Howard Banner
Dr. Justin Nelson
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: Sure

sure they can be pulled if that is what is needed but you need to be educated and informed about your options for replacement if that is what you wish.

In brief: Sure

Dr. Justin Nelson
Dr. Justin Nelson
Dr. Shontae Buffington