What to do if I have been having burning when urinate on and off for weeks went to the doc and it not a UTI i got tested for STDs and nutin so i duno what it can be?

Dr. Frances Ilozue

In brief: See the doctor again

You need to return to the doctor, burning during urination requires further work up to determine cause.
You may also have to see a specialist in Urology.

In brief: See the doctor again

Dr. Anne Eglash

In brief: Need further eval

It is possible that your burning with urination could be coming from your urethra, which is the tube that connects your bladder to the outside world.
Sometimes the urethra can become irritated from bubble bath or soaps in the bathtub, or products used to clean the genital area. The burning could also be from certain foods and medications. I suggest asking your doctor for a referral to a urologist

In brief: Need further eval

Dr. Adam Levy