How can I get rid of my baby fat while i'm still breast feeding?

In brief: Work on it
You can try to just increase your activities (burn off) or you can do this and add some help.
A visit with a clinical dietitian can help you plan a balanced nutrition that supports breastfeeding & meets your weight reduction goals.You can easily put 300 calories/day worth of loss through breastfeeding or loose a pound every 10 days.

In brief: Work on it
In brief: Walk
It's ok to exercise while breastfeeding.
If you're used to exercise, start slow-aim for a 30 minute walk with stroller daily. Both you and baby will benefit. Breastfeeding, in itself, will help you to burn more calories than a bottle feeding mom. Drink plenty of liquid-water is best.

In brief: Walk
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Cindy Juster