Heart murmurs that are innocent usually go away around what ages?

Depends. Innocent heart murmurs are normal sounds that the heart makes. The are most often heard during young childhood, but can be heard throughout life. It doesn't matter if they go away or not, as it is not a heart condition or problem, but a normal sound. All of our hearts make normal sounds, it is just that those with innocent heart murmurs have some sounds easily heard with a stethoscope.
Highly variable. An innocent heart murmur is due to turbulent blood flow as opposed to a structural abnormality such as a malfunctioning valve or an abnormal conduit. Fever, pregnancy, anemia and thyroid excess are examples of states associated with innocent murmurs at any age. Many children have innocent murmurs and they may come and go. Age isn't the only factor.