Does the hospital give you a urine drug test when you deliver a baby?

In brief: Not routinely

However, if you have ever been investigated by CPS, have visitors that smell like weed or act like drug users, expect it.
Hospital personnel, nurses & physicians are required by law to report any suspicion. If none of these applies to you, I would not expect it to be done.

In brief: Not routinely

Dr. Walter Kobasa

In brief: Not usually

Most hospital do not do a urine drug test on most patients.
One might get done if there are concerns that it might be positive or the person is at high risk. Though some hospitals might routinely check. In our practice we do not order one unless concerned.

In brief: Not usually

Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Cindy Juster