Do you think I should vaccinate my baby against hepatitis b?

ABSOLUTELY. By vaccinating your baby you not only prevent hepatitis b but by doing so you potentially prevent liver cancer in your child future.
Why wouldn't you. Hep b is a hardy virus & has been known to infect people from a needle discarded a year before. Infection can go unrecognized for years until liver failure occurs.(i've seen it in a 9mo ).Chronic disease can also lead to liver cancer & the need for transplant.To eliminate such issues for a lifetime by giving a few shots in infancy seems a no brainer. Risks are negligible, gains last a lifetime.