How can I know what my baby wants?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Love and good care

Babies usually do not need much other than to be properly fed, cared for, nurtured lovingly, and cared for. Once they start to talk, you will wish for the days they could not tell you want they wanted.
Good luck.

In brief: Love and good care

Good luck.
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Trial and error

It's a learning process.
Babies have simple needs to start with and simple ways to communicate them. She will cry to shows she's hungry, or wet or dirty or lonely or tired or cold or hot. At first, just go through the list and check those things. Over time, you will recognize differences in her cry that will help you know what to try first. You cannot spoil a newborn.

In brief: Trial and error

It's a learning process.
Dr. Sharon Gilliland
Dr. Sharon Gilliland