How can I deal with varicose vein?

Close leaking valves. Varicose veins are a result of malfunctioning valves usually in the saphenous system. The first step in treatment would be to obtain a venous reflux ultrasound to make the diagnosis and help plan treatment which could be laser or radiofreqency closure of the valves usually with microphlebectomies and possible sclerotherapy or ultrasound directed sclerotherapy. You should see a vein specialist.
You have choices. Wearing properly fitted compression stockings can be helpful in managing symptoms and slowing down the progression of varicose veins. If you are experiencing symptoms, such as pain, swelling, restlessness, cramping of your legs, or you have skin color changes of your lower leg, you should consider seeing a vein specialist. Varicose Veins do typically worsen over time if untreated.
Varicose veins. Most common treatment for varicose veins is endovenous ablation with laser (EVLT) or radiofrequency heat (Venfit). Other common treatments include phlebectomy,ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy, or stockings. Stripping of veins has traditionally been used in the past but is not common today. Seek opinion from board-certified vascular surgeon as they are vein experts that can offer all options to you.