How can I control snoring problem in age 45?

Agree w Dr. Joel. The reason for the snoring needs to be determined before a fix can be identified. Sometimes a sleep study is needed for this reason.
Sleep study. Snoring is the result of upper air way obstruction. The most likely causes of this obstruction are the base of the tongue (most commonly), the tonsils, the uvula and the soft palate. You need to see an ENT doctor for a specific diagnosis and possibly a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea. Sleeping on the side or on your belly may give some relief. Using 2 pillows may help a little.