A child of 11 is very shy, how do you make him brave from the heart?

Dr. Stephen Hefler

In brief: Why do you need to?

Once you accept his shyness as a valid choice he made because something happened earlier in his life and he said to himself "i'm not sticking my neck out again to be embarrassed or whatever" then you can begin to provide opportunities for him to succeed and gain more confidence in himself.
Find out what he likes to do, encourage that. Martial arts (tang soo do) can help., .

In brief: Why do you need to?

Dr. Stephen Hefler
Dr. Stephen Hefler
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: SHY PERSONALITY

This shy young boy will develop more confidence in himself by positive attitudes and ignoring negative little mistakes as he grow up.
Give him a lot of love and support!

In brief: SHY PERSONALITY

Give him a lot of love and support!
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology