Is WPW syndrome heart disease?

Yes. Wolff parkinson white syndrome involves abnormal electrical behavior of the heart producing spasms of palpitations and rapid heart rhythms. The cause is an abnormal electrical structure of the heart which is present at birth.
WPW syndrome. WPW syndrome is like an extra electrical wire along with usual wiring which causes short circuit . http://patient.info/health/wolff-parkinson-white-syndrome-leaflet.
Wpw. yes presence of an abnormal electrical pathway in your heart that predisposes you to tachycardia and rare sudden death.
Yes. Wpw pattern is the ekg finding seen in asymptomatic people. Wpw syndrome implies symptomatic WPW conduction and should be treated as there is a small incidence of sudden death associated with it. Unless symptoms are minimal and rare, there should be some consideration of catheter ablation which is highly effective and a first line treatment for wpw.