Why does everyone hate me? Because I am a pilot and they can't be?

In brief: Do you feel you are

Better than them? Do you believe others are jealous of you? Do you have a hard time maintaining healthy relationships? Do you feel the need to be admired by others? Do you find yourself envying others? Do others tell you that you lack empathy? Are you the guy that other guys want to be? Do you fantasize about power or money? I can't tell you why others hate you but if this is a consistent >.

In brief: Do you feel you are

issue - you may develop insights in counseling.
Dr. Pierre Moeser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Too complex

This is too complex for this forum. Does everyone really hate you? Is it you? Is it them? Are we dealing with envy? Pride? Please rephrase the question for us to answer if you have a medical question.

In brief: Too complex

Dr. Pierre Moeser
Dr. Pierre Moeser
Dr. Adam Levy