Ventricular tachycardia is what?

See below. Normal heart rhythm arises in specialized cells within the right atrium called the sinus node and then is propagated over specialized conducting tissue into both ventricles. When an irritable focus in a ventricle begins firing independently repeatedly or in a repetitive loop, initiating it's own renegade rhythm at a rapid rate, it's called ventricular (where it starts) tachycardia (rate >100).
VT. Ventricular tachycardia (VT) is a fast heart rhythm that originates in the bottom two chambers of the heart. It can result in palpitations, chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, passing out, and even death. It is rare unless you've had a heart attack or heart failure/cardiomyopathy. Treaments can include ICD's, ablation procedures, or medicine. Discuss with a heart rhythm specialist.