Can I get pregnant even though I have ms?

Recent studies do not show MS as a risk for increased fetal loss or abnormalities.
Generally, the disease quiets down during pregnancy. Pregnancy per se does not worsening the natural course of ms, and may in part be protective. Talk to your neurologist about a planned pregnancy and need to discontinue MS disease modifying drugs (and possible other medications) well ahead of trying to conceive.

Dr. Virginia Simnad
Dr. Virginia Simnad
Dr. Walter Husar
Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic disabling disorder of the nervous system, but has no significant impact on the course of pregnancy.
In brief: Sure
Pregnancy is protective but stop your MS drug prior to pregnancy to avoid harm to your new child and resume following L & D

In brief: Sure
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
Yes, it just might mean a high risk pregnancy so make sure to work very closely with your ob/gyn.

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Adam Levy