Could anastrozole 1mg tablets for breast cancer also help in preventing bone cancer in women?

Prevents breast ca. Hello, anastrozole is excellent in helping to keep breast cancer from coming back. When breast cancer returns it is usually to either the bones (most commonly), the liver, or the lungs (and other organs). Anastrozole is effective at preventing breast cancer from recurring in all of these places (and others). Bone cancer (like osteosarcoma) is very rare and not related to breast cancer good luck.