Are having temper tantrums as 13yo boy normal?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: NO,of course not
Temper tantrums are a function of the more primitive part of the brain.
This is made to be much more reactive by high calorie malnutritiond, particularly all the sugary stuff and even sweeteners. Look to diet as the cause and see my blog "oxygen, the spark of life".

In brief: NO,of course not
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: A 2-year-old type
tantrum is not an age-appropriate coping skill at 13.
Get info from school on issues with behavior, academics & peer interaction. Record immediate antecedent of the behavior, behavior (hitting, kicking, yelling, crying) & immediate consequence ( your response) to the behavior for pediatrician to review for referral to a developmental/ behavioral pediatrician or child psychiatrist & psychologist.

In brief: A 2-year-old type
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Cindy Juster