Please tell me if there are any medications similar to klonopin and xanax (alprazolam)?

Similar ? 50 year old, wants to know about, valium Librium serex Ativan tranxene, besides knowing xanax, (alprazolam) a short half life drug and klonopin, the long half life drug. If you are taking both, you must be using two different physicians. That means you are unreliable patient. There exists no psychiatric illness, nor there exists an addictive disorder that justifies the use of long and short acting benzo.